Antonio Orlandi Contucci
PhD in Economics (“La Sapienza” University of Rome), Master in Tax law (IPSOA; Milan), Chartered Accountant, Legal Auditor, Bankruptcy Administrator and chartered Labour law Consultant.
Member of the VAT Commission of the Tax lawyers, Chartered Accountants and Legal Auditors’ Association of Rome (2013-2016 und 2017-2020), VAT Teacher at the mandatory training programs set forth by the Tax lawyers, Chartered Accountants and Legal Auditors’ Association of Rome.
Since 2004, Technical Appraiser of the Tax Court of the province of Rome and of the Tax Court of the Lazio Region.
Tax and labour law expert.
- EU VAT; EU triangular and chain transactions; EU sales and services; VAT identifications and appointments of VAT representatives; VAT refunds;
- Direct and indirect E-Commerce;
- Establishment and administration of start-up activities in Italy of International businesses;
- Business internationalisations;
- Real estate and real estate investment funds acquisitions and taxation;
- Taxation of foreign hold real estate;
- Double taxation of cross border sources of income;
- Labour law consultancy;
- Expatriates secondment and taxation.
The Firm is constituted by 6 intern-professionals, 3 lawyers and one off-counsel professional.
The Firm’s members are chartered accountants and CPA, Legal Auditors, Economic Engineers and graduated Accountants that offer a marketing-mix of consolidated professional experience and multi- professional tasking able to resolve successfully almost all clients’ tasks.
- Innovative “start-up” businesses;
- Alternative energies (photovoltaic and wind energy);
- Economic regulation consultancy;
- Satellite communications;
- Electronic warfare systems;
- Pharmaceutical Software;
- Non-organic chemistry;
- Import & Export of goods
- “Tour Operator” and Tourism agencies;
- Cultural and education institutes
- Religious entities;
- ONLUS (non-profit social entities);
Tax Firm Orlandi Contucci
8 Castelfidardo Street, Rome, RM 00185
Phone +39 064745932
Phone +39 0647886973
Phone +39 0642012800
Phone +39 0642005119
Fax +39 064873864