Antonio Orlandi Contucci
PhD in Economics (“La Sapienza” University of Rome), Master in Tax law (IPSOA; Milan), Chartered Accountant, Legal Auditor, Bankruptcy Administrator and chartered Labor –law Consultant
Since 2003 Member of the VAT Commission of the Tax lawyers, Chartered Accountants and Legal Auditors’ Association of Rome, Professor for VAT training programs at the Tax lawyers, Chartered Accountants and Legal Auditors’ Association of Rome.
Since 2004, Technical Appraiser of the Tax Court of Rome.
- Establishment and administration of start-up activities in Italy of International businesses
- Tax law consultancy on VAT, also with reference to reimbursements, VAT identifications in Italy and European VAT cross border triangular and chain transactions
- Consultancy on direct taxes with particular emphasis on transnational issues
- Double taxation of cross border sources of income
- Expatriate taxation
- Labour law consultancy
The Firm is constituted by 6 intern-professionals, 3 lawyers and one off-counsel professional.
The Firm’s members are chartered accountants and CPA, Legal Auditors, Economic Engineers and graduated Accountants that offer a marketing-mix of consolidated professional experience and multi- professional tasking able to resolve successfully almost all clients’ tasks.
- Innovative “start-up” businesses;
- Alternative energies (photovoltaic and wind energy);
- Economic regulation consultancy;
- Satellite communications;
- Electronic warfare systems;
- Pharmaceutical Software;
- Non-organic chemistry;
- Import & Export of goods
- “Tour Operator” and Tourism agencies;
- Cultural and education institutes
- Religious entities;
- ONLUS (non-profit social entities);
Tax Firm Orlandi Contucci
9 Castelfidardo Street, Rome, RM 00185
Phone +39 064745932
Phone +39 0647886973
Phone +39 0642012800
Phone +39 0642005119
Fax +39 064873864